PUG LOBBIES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PUG F A L C O N ¬ super speed/long knife/auto aim(staedy aim has to be on) read for more details¬ and 10th

Go down

PUG F A L C O N ¬ super speed/long knife/auto aim(staedy aim has to be on) read for more details¬ and 10th Empty PUG F A L C O N ¬ super speed/long knife/auto aim(staedy aim has to be on) read for more details¬ and 10th

Post  Mw2 x Hardstyle Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:21 am

Super speed
Long knife (across map) best with tactical knife
Auto guns with sleight of hand when u hold x down>
Auto reload with sleight of hand ( dosent show you reloading )
Guarented chopper gunner/EMP/AC130 in care package.
15min nuke timer ( u need to get a 25killstreak for this to work )
Stopping power 1 hit 1 kill

I get this of my JTAG i connect to it thru system link>
I can do t10th thru system link for £5 > and kno u are not gettin it done for free if you are in PUG as i need money to buy a Key Vault ( I NEED A KEY VAULT SO I CAN BRING MY JTAG ONLINE >< I am a trusted seller as you can see > ask PUG Mafia or PUG E A G L E > THEY WILL TELL YOU THAT I AM LEGIT : AS I DONE BOTH THERE ACCOUNTS AND MORE.
Plz no voice messages or messages about getting 10th done for free >>> you get everything you wud get in a online lobby Leaderboard hack 2130000000 score ur class ar coloured u have EVERYTHING UNLOCKED . To do it thru system link i need ur details so i can recover your account and do it.. You will then recover your account bak in 30mins of you signing of : AND YOU WILL BE 10TH OR WATEVA DESIRED PRESTIGE cheers For £10 i can mod your gamerscore to any desired amount under 500,000 or you will get banned > this will take longer depending on the amount og GS you want..
THe infection lobby should start at 7.30 mayb 8.00 tonight Smile invite to private chat and join session in progrees
GT: PUG F A L C O N
Mw2 x Hardstyle
Mw2 x Hardstyle
TRUSTED SELLER
TRUSTED SELLER

Back to top Go down